ON SALE NOW UNTIL NOVEMBER AT PRESEASON PRICES
As a nonprofit organization, the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation provides recreational and competitive opportunities for cross country skiing and snowshoeing that enrich lives and promote healthy lifestyles for all.
To offer the finest possible variety of cross country ski and snowshoe experiences in our classic New England village and exciting back country by providing:
* A well-groomed trail system and high quality related facilities;
* Opportunities for all - from first time skiers and snowshoers to
* Friendly, responsive and professional staff
Everyone skiing on trails maintained by the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation must have a pass. It is how this nonprofit is funded. Passes are available daily or seasonally. The daily trail pass entitles the skier to use the trails for the day, use of parking lots, base facilities, toilets/locker room/showers, wax room, free WI-FI access in the center and programs. Season Passes allow unlimited access to the trails during the season as well as the benefits above and those extras listed below.
SEASON PASS RATES
Snowshoe Only - $45
Special notice for credit card use: We are now able to process credit cards through PayPal. You do not have to be a registered user of PayPal to take advantage of this service. Your card information is secure. We are making constant improvements in this process.
You may also send a check, to arrive at Jackson XC before the deadline, payable to:
Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
P.O. Box 216
Jackson, NH 03846
Extras for 2015 Season
- $3 off afternoon lessons
- Ongoing programs check Calendar of Events
- $5 passes available at Great Glen Trails and Bretton Woods - 12/1/14 through Jan. 1, 2015
- 10% discount on purchases of $50 or more at Gorham Bike and Ski Shop