- At the Touring Center, 153 Main Street (100+ cars)
A large plowed, semi-paved parking lot with direct trail access (Wentworth Resort Loop and the options to head up the Yodel to the Upper Village OR to the Ellis River Trail Network.)
- Thompson House Eatery, 193 Main Street, back parking lot (20+/- cars).
Similar trail access to the Touring Center Lot.
- Red Fox Grille, 49 Route 16 (20+ cars, UNPAVED section ONLY)
Direct trail access to the Troll Trail, connecting to Wentworth Resort Loop AND Ellis River Trail.
- Library Parking Lot, 52 Main Street (20+/- cars)
Access to the Village Trails.
- Valley Cross Road (10 cars)
Direct trail access to the Upper Village Trails, including Wave, Eagle Fields, Betty Whitney
- Woodchuck Parking Lot, 388 Carter Notch Road (15-20 cars)
Direct trail access to the Woodchuck Loop; check ski report for status of connectivity to Eagle Fields.
- Prospect Farm- Ballentine Landing parking lot, end of town maintained Carter Notch Road (27 cars)
Direct trail access to Prospect Farm Trail network.
- Holcombe Lot on Carter Notch Road, .25 miles before Prospect Farm lot (10 cars, head-in parking)
Direct trail access for snowshoe trails, .25 mile walk to Prospect Farm ski trails.
- East Pasture, Black Mountain Road “head in parking” – just prior to entrance to Windy Hill B&B (15 cars, head-in parking)
Head-in parking for 15 cars. Direct trail access to East Pasture Loop via Windy Hill Trail.
- Blake House, 15 Blake House Drive (6 cars)
Up to 6 cars may park at the Blake House, “facing the woodshed” to allow access to the house. A private homeowner is generously letting skiers use their lot. Access to the Dana Place Trail. This is highly recommended parking for spotting a car at the end of a backcountry run from Wildcat Mountain summit.
- Rocky Branch, Route 16, Rocky Branch hiking trailhead parking lot (34+ cars)
Direct trail access to the Northern end of the Hall Trail, connecting to the Kellogg Trail AND Ellis River Trail.