SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY, HEALTH AND AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE.
Jackson Ski Touring Foundation is a nonprofit tax-exempt organization under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
If you are 70½ or older and interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals, this is a very effective way to make a big difference. With an IRA charitable rollover, you can benefit and at the same time help support Jackson XC this or every year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
• Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Jackson XC.
• Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
• Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
• Help further the work and mission of Jackson XC.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
1. Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Jackson XC.
2. Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Jackson XC.
3. IRA charitable rollover gifts do not additionally qualify for a charitable deduction.
4. Let us know if you prefer your gift be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
Jackson Ski Touring Foundation does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material is offered for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.