JSTF Tots and Toddlers Program: Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am
- The goal of the program is to inspire & encourage parents with little children to xc ski and enjoy the outdoors in winter.
- Free skiing and use of children’s and adult rental equipment and pulks (available on a first-come, first-serve basis).
- Bring a lunch to share afterwards.
- This program is open to parents, nannies/grandparents, etc. and children from infants to pre-K.
- Everyone will meet at the Touring Center in the upstairs lobby at 9:30 am and move to the rental shop to gear up.
- Rolling arrival is welcome.
- Speed Camp: 3:30 pm.Complimentary youth xc ski clinic. Games based learning and casual time trials for K-8 skiers. (Kindergarten must have parent on site. 1st time families check in at front desk.)