[ux_banner label=”Refund Policy” height=”250px”]
[text_box width=”82″ position_x=”50″ position_y=”50″]
Terms & Conditions
For Jackson Ski Touring Foundation (Jackson XC)
Please note the following Terms & Conditions when making purchases through this website. Additional terms and conditions may be presented during your purchase process or certain release liabilities may be required before obtaining season pass or other products purchased.
Gift Cards – Gift cards are non-refundable. Gift cards are to be treated as cash; if it is lost or stolen, it cannot be replaced. Gift cards can be used for goods and services at Jackson Ski Touring Foundation (A.K.A. JacksonXC) for in-person purchases of services and goods provided by JacksonXC with the exception of the Annual Ski Swap. (Gorham Bike & Ski is a separate entity; JacksonXC gift cards are not valid at Gorham Bike & Ski.) Gift Cards not currently valid for online use including purchasing lift tickets, season passes or other items through our online e-commerce store. For gift card balance, additional terms and any associated expiration date, present the card at our main offices or sales points. Gift cards are the property of the issuer.
Season Passes – Season passes are non-refundable. Season passes are only valid for the season indicated at the time of purchase and/or printed on the pass. No credit can be applied to future seasons. Season passes are non-transferable. Season Pass privileges will be revoked for violation of this regulation. Season passes must be prominently displayed. I agree that if I do not have my season pass, I will be expected to purchase a day ticket at the regular price. Management may revoke a Season Pass without a refund at any time for misconduct or misuse. Attempting to access trails with a Season Pass that is not valid on that day will result in a fee equal to a full-day lift ticket.
Welcome to JacksonXC
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JacksonXC’s Website.
JacksonXC is located at:
153 Main Street
Jackson NH – 03846, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JacksonXC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JacksonXC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JacksonXC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www. jacksonxc.org/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from https://www.jacksonxc.org/
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.jacksonxc.org/
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https:// www.jacksonxc.org
Redistribute content from JacksonXC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
2. dot.com community sites;
3. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. online directory distributors;
5. internet portals;
6. accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JacksonXC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.